Monday, August 20, 2012

Baby T's Shower

My Gift.....
This was a super fun bag to make! It is called the Pack 'n' Go Tote from a book called Fresh Fabric Treats, I am not sure who published it or wrote it so I will have to update that later. I am also not sure which fabric line I used. he he he oh... guess if I am going to blog it I should find that kind of stuff out, huh?! Anyway I modified the inside which is pocketless if you follow the pattern. But you can't have a diaper bag with no inside pockets!!! So I made 2 medium pockets, 1 large pocket, a cell phone pocket, 3 pen pockets, and a couple of loops for keys, sanitizer bottles, pacifiers or whatever. I also made a diaper changing pad (from the same fabrics) that folds up, with pockets for a couple of diapers and a small package of wipes. (No picture, my bad on that one!)
It was a hit and I am so glad she liked it!!
I helped my mom with the shower, we had sandwiches, salads, chips & dip, and tiny cupcakes for dessert. All very tasty. We had it outside in Mom's backyard and we hung a clothes line on the fence to display a few of the clothes K got and some little pennant fabric flags that I am going to turn into a quilt for baby T. More later on that project.

I made this name banner for his room and used it for some of the decor....
These were the take home candies that I made with Stampin' Up! products. They turned out cute, but guess who forgot to give them out until half of the guests were gone? ME!!
duh Lisa.
Oh well it was fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment